Graduate Fashion Week

Friday 15 June 2012

I was helping out with the Graduate Fashion Week exhibition at Earls Court Two and I had a look through all the Universities graduate fashion collections. Everything looked absolutely amazing, I was gobsmacked as the standards were extremely high and I really admired all the hard work all the fashion students have put into their final collection. I loved all the stunning garment silhouette shapes, the textiles print and the knitwear. I got myself a George tote and took some University books showing pictures of their photo shoots and collections. These were some of the photos I took from the event.


The GFW schedule.




I love these intricate laser cutting neck pieces! 


This is a cupboard displaying student's work of digital printed samples. 





The three pictures above was one of my favourites in the exhibition! It's by Annie Mae Harris from UCA Rochester and her concept was about keys and this was called Amelia Wonders. 



These sketchbooks are by students from Westminister University. 


Nottingham Trent University for Knitted Textiles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan