Jens Ignvarsson, Photographer Muse

Thursday 5 July 2012

Jens Ignvarsson is my new favourite photographer, I just recently discovered his work. It was mostly of these photographs I've seen floating about on via tumblr of model Nastya Kusakina photographed in a lovely cherry blossom background. In some of the pictures, I think looks like an older version of Dakota/Elle Fanning. These photos below are some of my favourites of his work that I'm influenced by. I love the subtle tones from the black and white photos, with the cherry blossom background, I like the innocence in which it represents within the soft pastel colours. Check out her tumblr and website


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!
    Also at the beginning I thought it was Dakota or Elle Fanning! ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan