Fashion & Books Collective Haul

Thursday 1 October 2015

Zoella wore this insect bugs print shirt in one of her fashion haul videos. I was thinking, Where did you get your shirt?! When Zara launched their Summer sale, I jumped into the chance. It's probably my favourite shirt. I made a Polyvore set featuring this striped shirt (below), knew it would be expensive but on a whim I clicked on the link anyway just to see and realised it was actually on sale! I love me a good bargain. 

Insect shirt by Zara, on sale for £19.99 (RRP £29.99)
Striped Boston shirt by Tommy Hilfiger at House of Fraser, on sale for £29.75 (RRP £85)

I really like this blouse; the delicate crochet embroidery is just so darling. Basically its my dream shirt! I think it was in June where the UK was getting a heatwave and I was in Mango searching around in the sale section looking specifically for t-shirts. I actually don't have many t-shirts to go out in for the summer weather. I saw this grey t-shirt and the slogan is in French and google translated it says, 'yes it's me.' It's really soft and wearable, I love it. 

Cream embroidered blouse by Miss Selfridge, 30% off for £24.50 (RPP £35)
Slogan t-shirt by Mango, on sale for £4.99 (RPP £9.99)

I haven't brought any physical books for so long that I probably disgrace myself as a book blogger (lol). I lean towards reading more e-books because it reduces space, as I have a small bookshelf and I like the convenience of having lots of books on your reading device. I spent the last 4 or 5 years I think, just reading on my phone since a friend sent me a ebook and I grown use to it. But I looked at my shelf at the other day and thought I'd like to buy some new books. I want to build on my bookshelf, so these are the three books of this month. It's nice having physical books. 

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Night Owls by Jenn Bennet
The Universe in your Hand by Christophe Galfard





















There was a sample sale at Tatty Devine, which was very exciting. I've always loved Tatty Devine. Never brought anything from them before, but this sample sale was my chance! I found this cute little squirrel for only £10 :-) I thought this could potentially be the beginning of my Tatty Devine obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan