The Minimalist

Sunday 28 July 2013

I am really into the minimalist look/trend. I like the concept that 'less is more', with the negative spaces. I came aware of Brands like Acne Studios, Rag & Bone and Ceremony when seeing the items on Polyvore, I started to make sets of it and then that got me into this trend. I think its more of an on-going trend (I don't think it will ever go out of style). I like the whole clean, cut, with nice tailoring blazers and uniform-esque style. I read that the minimalism term is described as various forms of art and design, where the work is placed to expose the essence or identity of a object. It is a design or style that shows simplicity and only using a few elements to create an effortless effect on the design, whether it's in fashion, art or in architecture. Sometimes less is more. 

                             





Minimalism

I like to pretend that everything's alright. Because when everybody else thinks you're fine, sometimes you forget for a while that you're not.



Crumpet cable jumper / J Brand button down shirt, £245 / Fogal fog, £43 / Warehouse mini skirt / Prada handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan