Central St Martins Degree Show 2008.

Saturday 25 June 2011

There was a St Martins Degree show I went to when I was my first year of AS Levels in 2008 I think it was. I was rummaging through my old folders on my old Dell desktop and found these pictures of the show I went to, which went like ages ago! 
This was the school I 'did' wanted to go to at first. I remember whilst being there and being utterly mesmerised by the amazing fashion and art pieces shown! I think my favourite were the textiles and the art detailed pieces. 








I love these textiles mixed media pieces, I don't remember the name of who it was by though!



How amazing?! I would never thought of making a garment out of hair! 


Lined drawing of hair. This must have taken absolutely ages. But looks worth it.




A student's sketchbook work, above. 


Stunning garment, don't you think? :)




Origami roses, they look stunning. The roses demonstrated the outside and the inside was a octagon room filled with reflected mirrors which gave an illusion effect. 

Disclaimer: All fashion and art pieces etc. belong to the respected owners. I just took the pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. i love all this !!!!!! art and fashion = great combination !!!!!!

    veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan