Mini Collective Haul

Saturday 22 November 2014

HELLO.
A very long time since I blogged. I haven't completely abandoned this blog. Thought I'd share with you some of the things I brought recently, which is a bit boring (I know).

A lot of the time, I can never spend on myself because I have this guilty feeling and say "do I need this?" or "am I being materialistic?" Usually in the end, I'd let it go (annoyingly so)... mainly because I don't want to make impulsive purchases that I'll later regret. I'm seriously the worst person to go shopping with because I can never decide. I spent the last 4 years studying fashion and all my money went to fabrics, printing, models and many other annoying things. It made me really stingy unfortunately, but it is probably a good thing. I think its good to stay in control of what you need or don't need. There is a fine line between wanting something or needing it. Before I start my purchase process on whether I need or want something, I always seem to think in the Maslow Hierarchy! These are a few of my favourites : )





(Images from top to bottom)
Lily Brogues by Kurt Geiger at Selfridges & Co. £79
Ankle boots by Deichmann Shoes (free gift)
This a page from my Wreck This Journal, currently £4.25 from Amazon (RPP £8.99). I need to finish this, as I brought it in February! 
Stag necklace by Jack Wills in rose gold from ASOS, £10
Cats shirt by Mango, £24.99
Karen Millen glasses from Specsavers, £125
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in silky beige £3.99, Collection 2000 felt tip liner £2.99, Collection 2000 concealer in medium £4.19 and Revlon lip stain in honey douce £7.99

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and post, dear Thuong Le. I'm @agathalizz from Polyvore.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan