London Fashion Week: Vauxhall Fashion Scout II

Saturday, 10 March 2012 •

Here are all of pictures from Alice Lee's Spring Summer 2012 collection in the exhibition, also the latest collection from Autumn Winter and some from the fashion show, which I took but it wasn't such good quality! I really need to an SLR for continuous shooting. It was a great show, I really liked the dark romanticism atmosphere. It was great to have the opportunity to take part :) There so many well dressed people at the exhibition.



The collection from Spring Summer 12/13:




Some of my photos from the A/W 12 fashion show. Alice Lee was inspired by a dark romantic aesthetic, such as Rackham, Beradsly and the Dante poem. Silhouette shapes were minimalists but with intricate detail. 



After the show, we went backstage: 




Finally the A/W 12 collection at the exhibition the next day :) I visited on the following Monday.

Three handmade bracelets, a blue threaded armwarmer and contact cards.


This snowy jacket with faux fur was my absolute favourite piece from the collection! It took a long time to make but it was beautiful and was worth it. 




I loved this red handmade knitted jumper, paired with the asymmetric skirt.


The roses headpiece which survived the fashion show! :) this was worn along with the poncho and leggings. 





5 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog and I follow you now! It would be grew if you follow me too!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog :) all this stuff is awesome. You're following me at polyvore, but i also own a blog, check it out whenever you can/want. Hope you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome! Love the designs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. check this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. lunettes de vue

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan