Camden Town

Saturday 28 May 2011

These are some pictures taken in Camden :) I went during the Easter break and it was actually...the first time I ever been to Camden. I really the atmosphere at Camden Lock Village and especially the vintage style clothes, the funny t-shirts and it was like pocket watch heaven. They were everywhere! I think it sort of had a 'Alice in Wonderland' effect. I thought the stuff sold at these market stalls were really cool, as well as the patterned journals - they reminded me Indiana Jones. It makes a difference from the West End - where I would usually go to.
Credit to Charlotte for taking the pictures ^-^


































What do you think? :) 

1 comment:

  1. the picture are lovely and Camden town seems such an intresting place ( I've to London but unfortunately I've not been there). Did you buy anything?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan