Purchases from Net-A-Porter

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

I've been a member of Polyvore for 6 years. Two years ago I was fortunate to have been invited to a Polyvore Meet Up at Net-A-Porter's Head Office in London. It was such an amazing experience. My regret is that I didn't bring a camera to capture the moment. The Net-A-Porter team all gave us a large goodie bag, which extremely generous of them and it included many lovely things. One of which was a £300 Net-A-Porter Gift Card!

The first things I brought was Frends Layla Headphones in Oil Slick and a Burberry white shirt. The headphones were very very lovely, however whilst using them, I found they were very uncomfortable. It puts a lot of pressure on the ears because they are on-ears, rather than over the ear. After an hour, I'd always have to take them off. I would have prefered getting the simple Beats Solo HD. With the Burberry shirt, well I didn't find it that special. To be honest, it was an impulsive buy. It was one of those spur of the moments. So I returned them.





















The second thing I brought was Acne Pistol Boots. Literally my dream boots. I use them all the time in my Polyvore sets. They were a whooping £380, so I'd have to pay an extra £80. That's not a lot considering they are usually £380, but its still a lot of money on boots at the end of the day. When they got them, they were so nicely wrapped in black tissue paper. I tried them on at home and did really like how it looked on with a pair of skinny jeans. I went back to my stingy thoughts 'will I wear it a lot?' and the answer would be no. On special occasions? Yes. Another thing I returned... I was really annoying myself with these returns.






















These third were the things I brought and things that I actually kept!  I think I went with the right decision in the end :-) A few months ago, I took up running, so the sportswear will be useful! The leggings are really comfortable and they are made of recycled water bottles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS